For the event co-organizers, the alumni association (AX) and the student organisation (Kes), the objective was to give to the students the opportunity to have informal discussions with alumni in view to assess the reality of an entrepreneur's life behind the quotes such as  :
- Jeff Bezos : “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
- Richard Branson : “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over."
- Warren Buffett : “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
- Thomas Edison : “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
- Bill Gates : “I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.”
- Steve Jobs : “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
- Walt Disney : “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
I attended to the event as an alumni bearing a versatile entrepreneurship experience
- commercial, with a SME delivering agile and soft skills solutions 
- associative, with X-Intellectual-Property et X-Open-Innovation think tanks
- social, with an yearly event on diversity in higher studying.
However, most questions i addressed with the students turned out to be questions on intellectual property strategic management  !
As a matter of fact, intellectual property is at the center of deep tech entrepreneurship, which is exactly the focus of the Drahi - X Novation Center.
Tru Do-Khac (X79)
 Ecole Polytechnique accelerator & incubator, official site
 source : 100+ Inspirational auotes from influential entrepreneurs, July 30, 2019, Kabbage blog
 Agile games from around the world, March 4. 2018; The creative digital enterprise
 Retour d'un afterwork entre étudiants de l'X et alumni sur l'entrepreneuriat, 9 janvier 2020, X-Open-Innovation